The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020 in response to the Covid-19 outbreak. In line with this announcement, all results published via our websites are for the academic year 2018-2019.
BTEC Level 3 Summary 2019 results
- Pass rate: 97% gained a BTEC Level 3 Qualification
- 90% of students gained the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- 45% of students achieved DMM of higher
- 20% achieved DDD or higher
- Average grade: MMM (M+)
- 90% of students attained DMM in Biomedical Science
- 54% of students attained MMM in Health and Social Care
- 50% of students attained MMM in Business
AS and A-Level Summary 2019 results
- 3rd Best attainment results and 2nd best value added results in Birmingham
read the full story....
- 53% A*/A Grades
- 66% A*-B Grades
- 100% Passed AS and A Level
- 4 entries at A LEVEL (2xA* and 2xA)
- 11 entries at AS LEVEL (4xA; 2xB; 4xC; 1xD)
You can view our results as they compare with the national averages by visiting here.