Year 12 and 13 Uniform
Uniform - Smart office wear
- Suits, Black trousers or skirt (full or knee length)
- Fully Buttoned Shirts/Plain tops
- Smart Shoes/Boots
Students are not allowed:
- to wear trainers, jeans, denim, skinny fit trousers, tracksuit bottoms or tops, printed sweat shirts, hoodies, zip up jumpers or caps/hats.
- excessive Jewellery
- Extreme Hairstyles: Brightly coloured hair dyes, totally shaved or decorated scalps ,no tram lines or motifs are unacceptable for college, as are shaved eyebrows.
Those not in the correct uniform will be dealt with in the following ways:
- Students wearing inappropriate or unsafe jewellery will be asked to remove it and parents asked to collect it by appointment with their child's Learning Coach.
- Student will be sent to isolation for the day OR
- Student will be sent home to change into the correct uniform and return to college OR
- Parents are asked to bring the correct uniform into college while the student waits in isolation.
Mobile phones/MP3 players are not permitted in college and must be handed in on arrival at college. Parents will be asked to collect them by appointment with their Learning Coach.